Friday, August 22, 2014

Is Obama really as unpolitic as he seems?

Obama talked briefly about the murder - the beheading - of that journalist by ISIS, looking all somber and serious, I'm sure... then he goes right out to the golf course and starts joking around with his fellow players.

And I"m thinking - he must have known the cameras would be trained on him - did he think the cameramen wouldn't share his laughter and cheerfulness with the rest of the country?

I dunno...I heard about that poor guy and I felt kind of sick... I wouldn't have been in the mood to go t a comedy movie or anything of that nature, and if I'd gone bowling (I'm not a golfer) I would have been a bit subdued with my friends, just because it's such a depressing topic.

But Obama?  Cheerfulness personified.

No comments:

Post a Comment