Thursday, May 15, 2014

Legalization of Marijuana

I only had time to listen to just a few minutes of Rush today...I'm being rushed off my feet. (Heh heh, that's not meant to be a pun.)

But he was talking about Colorado legalizing marijuana and I have to say in a sense I agree with him. Medical marijuana - fine - but I sure don't want to see half the population of Denver, et al stoned out of their minds every day...

But it's a catch 22. So many people in the US are in jail for victimless crimes - they take drugs, which is illegal.

Would people stop taking drugs if it was legal? Or would the problem just escalate?

If making drugs legal would remove dealers and drug lords from the equation I'm all for it. Anyone whose a drug lord should just disappear off the face of the earth, in my opinion. They're pure evil - especially those psychos down in Mexico and along the US- Mexico border.

No comments:

Post a Comment