Sunday, November 9, 2014

So, we'll see what the Republicans can do

The Republicans took control of both the House and Senate during the mid-term elections.

What this should mean is that the American people don't want Congress working with the President - otherwise they would have elected Democrats.

(But, remember the midterms where Bush lost everything to the Dems? I didnt hear Rush on that occasion saying, The American people have spoken. It's time we started working with the Democrats.)

I don't really think the American public knows what it want...

I do know that I don't want Obama passing Immigration "reform" by executive fiat... which I think he is going to try to do.

Meanwhile there's Obama care.  How much money has been wasted on implementing it...and now the Republicans are going to try to repeal it... w hat happens to those who have already signed up for it?

No comments:

Post a Comment